Thursday 28 July 2011

Purple Pumpkins Challenge.

Well it's P.P. turn. Unfortunately I was away for the last sale and had no computer. So here I am using some of my stash. Sam's buttons etc. are great and sooo popular that you have to get in quick. Here is the sketch for this month:
It is a great sketch and I love my finished result, here it is:




I have taken heaps of photos of my page and this is the best one, the colour didn't stand out too well. Isn't it cute? This is my son at his Yr12 talent quest his friend {minnie mouse } and himself {mickey mouse} opened and closed the whole production. They had a ball it was a great night.



Here is one of PP doily's and I used a lollipop flower at the other corner and of course the twine. This was such a fun page to do. That's it for now. Bye Kerry

1 comment:

  1. Great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along at Purple Pumpkin.

    ReplyDelete