Saturday 22 October 2011

It's Scrapbookit's 1st Birthday.

Hi well it is Scrapbookit's 1st birthday. Jo has been the owner for a year hip hip hooray!!! To celebrate Jo has a store wide sale happening, starting on the 25th of Ocober until the 29th. Her shop is in Myrtleford or you can order on line http://www.scrapbookitblog.blogspot.com/ There is also heaps happening on her blog, there is a monthly sketch and also weekly sketches happening for the next 5 weeks, with plenty of prizes and giveaways.
Here is the sketch for week 1:
I loved the boxed look and I ónly purchased some tickets which I was eager to use. Here is my LO:
This is my neice, nephew and son in our pool last season, it is the best spot to be. I love the colours I picked out for this LO. I'm not a big orange person but this turned out great. Thanks Bye Kerry.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing Kerry and congrats on your little win!

    ReplyDelete