Tuesday 22 November 2011

FNC and Noember Challenge.

I have been busy and here are two entries for http://www.scraphappykat.blogspot.com/ that I have completed the last couple of days. First is Friday Night Challenge [ FNC ], here are the requirements: 
BLACK and WHITE challenge
Rules are
#1 You are to use black and white you may use a hint of one other colour
 #2 You must have more than one photo on your LO
(your photos can be coloured or black and white)
 #3 You must have at least one line of journaling
Here is my entry:
  I usually do a double LO so here it is:
It is a cloudy day here so the colours don't always turn out that well. This is a LO of my husbands birthday party, as I have heaps of photo's I wouldn't have thought to do black and white and I love it. I have added a hint of blue. I inked around the button and have inked around the names with David in them.
                                       ----------------------------------------------
Here is the November Challenge:
 
Here i have a LO and i would love for you girls to interpret 
it into your own using the aspects you think would be on a sketch.
Well I wasn't sure about all the tearing and alot of different patterned papers. It took me awhile and I pulled a few things off and started again, but I'm happy with the end result. Here is mine:
 I didn't start out to use the same colours. I started with the pram {that I love} which I brought to use on Giselle's page and she is wearing purple. Here is the double LO: 
 That's it for Scraphappy Kat's today. Bye Kerry.

No comments:

Post a Comment