Thursday 15 December 2011

Friday Night Challenge!

Well this is VERY late and I don't know if Kathie at  http://www.scraphappykat.blogspot.com/ will accept my entry into this weeks challenge but I've finished it so I'm sending my LO in. This is the requirements for this week:


  • Choose the colours for your LO from this picture (I see blue, white, green, sand, sage, brown and a few other colours to)
  • You don't have to have a beach theme, just use the colours
  • Use 2 photo or one large photo (5 x 7" or larger)
  • NO FLOWERS
  • You can use anything you like....but no flowers.....
I was going to do one of my many beach photo's but decided to do these two photos  instead. I have tried to use my scraps as well and it's amazing all the great paper in the scrap stash. Here is my LO:
 I'm quite happy with the finished result and love the colour combo. 
Bye for now Kerry.

No comments:

Post a Comment