Thursday 15 December 2011

Purple Pumpkins Challenge.

December's Challenge over at http://purplepumpkincrafts.blogspot.com. What a great year I have had since I discovered Purple Pumpkin. My style has changed after adding these cute creations that Sam has come up with. Each month there is something new and exciting. Here is a look at this months sketch:
 I actually whipped this one up quickly as it is Christmas and I'm running out of time. I love the colours and of course the embellishments. Here's my LO:
I have used the felt flower and vinyl heart, which were both in my last lot of PP surprise pack. Aren't they great. That's it for today. Merry Christmas to everyone at Purple Pumpkin and their followers. Bye Kerry.

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is sooo cute! Love how you changed the circle too - thanks for playing along with us at Purple Pumpkin! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is he/she...i like the circle change too...thanks for playing along at PP

    ReplyDelete