Friday 20 April 2012

Purple Pumpkins Challenge.

Here I am with PP's April challenge. As I have journalled, it is a rare site to have a LO with me { the mum } in it, as I'm usually behind the camera. It is another photo from my daughters 21st last year and tomorrow she turns 22. I had this georgous paper from Authentique that I brought from scrapbookit a while ago and while I was there doing this LO last weekend I brought the rest there. Of course purple pumpkins buttons, tickets and sketch worked in so well together. Here is the sketch:
This is what I came up with, I love the colours:
Here is a close up of one of the versitile spotty buttons:

I'm not one usually to cut my paper up like this, but thouroughly enjoyed it and the result. I usually do two LO's at once so here is my second page:
Well that's it for PP now. Bye Kerry.

3 comments:

  1. Kerry, this is fantastic! I really love your ripped edges! You have done such a cool take on the sketch!!! I really really love the rips - it is totally rockin'! Thanks so much for the inspiration and for playing along with us at PP! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kerry - watched u create this and from the moment u started I was in awe of the gorgeous LO u were creating. The colours are just divine - what a special LO xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am always impressed by double LOs!!! Great job!Thanks for joining PP!!
    p.s.your word verification is on!!

    ReplyDelete