Tuesday 8 May 2012

Friday Night Challenge.

Here we are once again a FNC over at Scraphappykat's 
Tonight's challenge is a scraplift by Lexie, here is her lovely LO:

  I love the colours and the simplistic style. Here is what I came up with:
I wasn't planning on using butterfly's too, but they were already printed on my paper so I just ran with it. The paper looks a bit red but it is actually a deep pink. I love the doily that I cut from my Cricut machine. As usual I completed a double LO and here it is:
I didn't have two pieces of the first paper so I have combined another one with it. I stamped, inked, doodled etc to make the two work together. I think they work well .

                                                                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I didn't get around to submitting last weeks as I was busy doing things for my husband and missed out. So I am going to put it up now.
Last weeks requirements were:
Tonight we are doing a Recipe Challenge
Ingredients are
1piece of cardstock
1 or 2 photo's
scraps of Patterned Paper
Paint
Fabric
Buttons
Ribbon and or Ric Rac
Lace
Stitching (machine, hand or faux)
I found it a lot to pop on one page but once I got started off I went. I have only taken a photo of my double LO and here it is: 


I have machine stitched around the edges, sewn on buttons, used metallic paint around the photo etc etc. It is all there. I have been waiting for a clear day to take photo's of my LO's but it is near impossible lately.
Well that's it for today. Bye Kerry.


1 comment:

  1. Both your LO's are amazing Kerry!! Well done...I'm always glad to see your LO's...I love the colours that you use and your unique style...thanks for joining us.....I posted your parcel today and forgot to add your prize...sorry will do that next week!!
    Love Kat
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete