Tuesday 29 May 2012

Friday NIght Challenge!

Hi guys it is that time once again for FNC over at Scraphappykat Here are the requirements for this weeks challenge:
 Tonight we are doing a Colour Challenge
You can do a LO or a Card or if you are feeling really creative you can do a LO and a Card

These are the Colours you are to use

you may use Black for your Title and journaling (you don't have to journal)
I have created a simple LO this week as I saw a similar one around and liked the simplicity of it and thought it worked well with these crisp clean colours. I have stuck to pale green, blue on a crisp white background with a hint of purple and here it is:
The colours haven't photographed that well. I took the photo's in the shade, in direct sunlight etc and this is the best of the bunch. I am still happy with the end result and now I have to go and finish my other page.
That's it for now. Bye Kerry.
 

1 comment:

  1. GORGEOUS Kerry!! Love your take on the FNC...thanks heaps for playing along!!
    Kat
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete