Thursday 24 May 2012

Purple Pumpkin Challenge.

Hi everyone just a quick post before I'm off to badminton, hopefully to warm up.
Here is the sketch for this month over at Purple Pumpkin:
I thought I would tackle another one of my sons school photo's. I have enlarged this photo so it is a bit grainy but I'm happy with the page and I'm sure he will like it too. Here it is:


 I made a stencil from my cricut machine and stencilled the alphabet letters on the  background. I also love the tickets on my LO. I'm looking forward to Purple Pumpkins sale tomorrow night.


I usually create a double LO as I'm going and here it is:
Well that is it for now I must go. 
Bye Kerry.

 
 

2 comments:

  1. Great page! Thanks for sharing this with us at PP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work! I love the background!!! Thanks for playing along!!

    ReplyDelete