Tuesday 22 May 2012

Scrap Sanity Challenge.

This is a new challenge site for me which I have come across over at Face book, go have a look here: Scrap Sanity
The challenge for this month is a scrap lift and here is the LO you have to scrap lift:

Isn't it a beautiful LO. So I gave it a go and I don't know if I have done it justice, but had fun trying and I like what I have achieved. So here it is:
I cut my frame from my cricut machine which is just beautiful. This is a photo of my Mum and my niece at my daughters 21st.
I usually create a double LO so I can use more photo's and here it is:
I have journaled and I have just realised I haven't put a title on the page. I think I might not need one anyway as it is just more of the family.
Well that is it for today, bye for now.
Kerry.

No comments:

Post a Comment