Wednesday 4 July 2012

Friday Night Challenge!

I have almost forgotten to post this weeks FNC in. This is this weeks requirement over at Scraphappykat
Tonights Challenge is an Inspirational Challenge
You are to take your Inspiration from this photo


 you can use the colours, the party theme or the floral on the dress etc as your inspiration
I have created a fairly simple LO, using lovely prima flowers, stamping pink dots and using a party theme. Here is my LO:
 
 
 As usual I have come up with a double LO and here it is:
 
 
With alot of photo's on the page a simple design was required. The pages photographed a bit on an angle. 
Anyway that is it for today and I best get them uploaded before I run out of time.
Bye
Kerry.

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow Kerry that is amazing....love what you have done....thanks for playing along!!!
    Kat
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great double page Kerry! Well done!

    ReplyDelete