Wednesday 11 July 2012

Show Us Your Stuff.

Hi everyone I have just completed a challenge over at Show us your stuff  This is a new challenge blog for me and I have had heaps of fun coming up with this LO. Here are the requirements:

JULY CHALLENGE IS:

Take your inspiration from this fabulous paper typewriter!!  Jennifer Collier is an amazing paper artist!
The typewriter is so cute. I didn't know what I was going to do until I came across this paper, which wasn't my favourite paper and I didn't know what I would do with it, but now I love my LO. Here is what I created:

This paper reminds me of the keys on the typewriter, I also popped in some paper that I pulled from and old book which reminded me of the newspaper typewriter.
This photo was taken at my daughter's 21st.
 Here is a close up of my cluster:
 I usually do a double page LO and put it up so my friends can see it and here it is:

The colour isn't as good on this photo, but I had trouble picking which page to post as my LO. I am happy with one of my daughter with my best friend.
Well thats it for now. I hope to do another of the challenges of here another time.
Bye Kerry.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Kerry great take on the challenge, love the background paper, very funky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layout Kerry. Great choice with the patterned paper. Love that cluster. Thanks for playing at SUYS x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty lo Kerry! Love that cluster thanks for joining in at SUYS! hope to see you again cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kerry. Happy you found our site - we love newbies! Lovely page! Entries also require a handmade item, which is sometimes hard for us to spot, so if you could list it next time that would be great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks fantastic Kerry... woohoo.. thanks for joining in. and please join in on our next challenge as well....

    ReplyDelete