Wednesday 15 August 2012

Scrapbooking From Scratch Quote Challenge.

Hi guys I have just completed the challenge over at Scrapbooking From Scratch For this month the challenge is: 

This month I want you to use the following quote on your page.....

"A best friend can tell you things you can't tell yourself."

This is what I have come up with:

This is my best friend and I love catching up with her as we don't live in the same town but we do talk often. We were away in Melbourne and going to Paperific and the Flower show, oh and I almost forgot Dracula's, so a fun backed weekend.
I usually create a double LO and here it is:

This is also my daughter and one of her best friends. We were all out having yummy Belgium chocolate waffles for breakfast. YUM.
That is it for now.
Bye Kerry.

No comments:

Post a Comment