Wednesday 22 August 2012

Scrapbooking Hut Challenge!

Hello everyone, me again! I have completed another challenge over at the Scrapbooking Hut's blog. I have been scrapping my holiday photo's from Thailand last year and thought this would be a great one to try. Here is the sketch:


This is what I have come up with:


The King's Naval Ship's are out at sea and guard the palace 24/7 even when the King  is not in residence. He is old and frail now and lives in hospital. We could see them quite well from our resort. As usual I usually create a double LO and like to put it up for my family and friends to see, here it is:


With this second page you can see the main entrance to the palace and also the ship in the background.
Well that is is for now. Until next time. Bye.
Kerry.

No comments:

Post a Comment