Thursday 25 October 2012

123 Challenge!

Well here I am over at 123 Challenge giving them a go this month. The challenge this month is:
WORD: MISS
COLOUR: SCHOOL BUS YELLOW
TECHNIQUE: USE PAPER STRIPS
 
I thought this would be interesting as I hardly ever use yellow for starters, to find strips would be interesting and then the photo's I could work with. So the challenge began. Here is what I came up with:

I thought away from a girlie LO. This is my son in his new room just before starting Uni. My saying
 is " We {especially Mum} will MISS u!" I love the colour of the yellow on the black and just framing the photo with yellow strips, adding a few buttons and embellishments. My cream lollipop I had to mist with a bit of yellow paint too. The metal tag is off a piece of clothing from Best and Less that I have had for years which I rediscovered the other day.

Well I like to do a double LO as I work and like to pop it up for family and friends to see so here it is:

  Well that is it for now. Bye.
Kerry.


 

1 comment:

  1. Love the fact you did a double layout!!! And that is about you and your son :)

    ReplyDelete