Thursday 25 October 2012

White with 1 Challenge.

Hi everyone just a quick one today to load my entry into White with 1. The challenge required :


WW1 OCTOBER CHALLENGE...
WHITE + YELLOW + STARS
 
Here is what I have come up with:
 
This is my nephew's little boy Logan at his birthday and he LOVES Thomas the tank engine and that is what his mother had made for his cake.
I don't scrap with yellow very much at all, so this was a challenge.
I usually create a double LO as I go and like to pop it up here for family and friends to see and here it is:
 
 Well that is it for today, until next time. Bye.
Kerry. 

5 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely page Kerry, love the misting/masking. Thanks for joining in the challenge this month at WW1. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic Double Layout Kerry. awesome job with masking

    ReplyDelete
  4. love how you masked the stars - great design - thanks for playing along :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yellow is just one of those colours isn't it? Great misting and i love how you have done a double :) Thanks for playing along with us at WW1!

    ReplyDelete