Wednesday 6 November 2013

SWAT November Challenge.

Hi just a quick blog to show you all, what I have created for SWAT 
Here is the sketch for this months challenge:

And the added twist is to use texture paste &/or paint.

Here is my LO:
 
I planned to use more texture paste but my plans were changed on the way. So the only texture paste used was for my compass letters to represent North, South and West.
 
I usually create a double LO as I go and like to pop it on here for family and friends to see, so here goes:
 
 
Unfortunately there is a bit of a shadow but you get to see most of it.
Ok that's it for now.
Thanks.
Bye.
Kerry.


3 comments:

  1. great double Kerry,love your take on the sketch .. thanks for taking the challenge on SWAT ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great layout(s) Kerry.I ike your colours and I'm sure it was a memorable day.

    ReplyDelete