Thursday 1 May 2014

May Challenge at BW2.

Here I am with my last post at Black With 2.
It is sad to say goodbye, but all good things must come to an end sometime.

A big thank you to Eve for letting me join BW2 and also to the rest of the team who I have got to know and work with over this time . 
I have loved the challenge of working with black cardstock and the changes over my time on the team. 
The mood board seems to be such a hit  and good luck with the future.

Let's start with this months challenge:


Here is what I have come up with:


Once more photo's from my Thailand trip.
 I have also flipped the sketch.
I found this the hardest colour choice ( I love a good challenge ), although I have found a lot of white things and inked them so they would be a shade of grey.
Here is my double LO:


All the information on our day trip I have scrapped and our tour guide Chop ( was his name ) business card.
Well that is it for now. 
I will see you all around in this scrappy world of ours.
Bye.
 Kerry.

No comments:

Post a Comment