Sunday 12 October 2014

The Color Room Challenge.

Hi if you are over here, please become a follower of mine.

I have just discovered this great blog called The Color Room and thought I would give the challenge this month ago.
Here is what is required:

Picture 
They are great colours and I love the addition of a household item which is a credit card.
Here is what I have come up with:


I had fun with this LO and used scraps for my border, which I haven't created before and haven't seen it any where before.
My credit card I have glued onto my LO, it is actually an old credit card of mine and the colour was a perfect match.
I usually create a double and love to pop it up for family and friends to see, so here it is:

 
Ok now all I have to do is load it to the site and cross my fingers.
Until next time, bye.
Kerry.

No comments:

Post a Comment