Thursday 20 November 2014

Stuck Sketches Challenge.

 If you are over here checking out my work, PLEASE become a follower of mine.
I found this lovely sketch over at Stuck Sketches and thought I would give it a go. 
Here is the Sketch:



I was away at retreat  and took this sketch with me, this is what I came up with:

 
I flipped some of the design. I used some old papers I had and loved which I mixed with modern chipboard. I cut my photo into 3 which worked well.
I just wish I had more time to scrap.
Well that is it for now.
Bye!
Kerry.

4 comments:

  1. Great job with the sketch, love what you did with your photo! Tanks for sharing with us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that piece of chipboard!! SO perfect!! Thanks for playing along with us over at Stuck?! Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That chipboard is amazing....as is your layout! Love your paper choices! I wish I had more time to scrap too!!! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful beach layout! Love the chipboard frame! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete