Thursday 26 February 2015

Show Us Your Stuff Challenge.

Well it has been a while and now I have
 completed a challenge over at SUYS.

Here is the challenge requirements for February:


*Please note you are welcome to use MORE of the items listed (just no less), and you are also welcome to add anything else you wish*

These type of challenges are always fun.
Here is what I created:


My requirements tick:
I have 5 + circles - my photo's, the matting underneath
sequins and on my patterned paper.
I have 4+ patterned paper -  in my bunting.
I have 3 photo's - of us in the pool having a laugh.
I have 2 different sized alpha's - in my title.
I have 1 homemade embellishment - a Charms Creation cloud which is so cute.

I also like to create a double LO and like to pop it on here for
 friends and family to see so here it is:


That is it for now I hope to get back to doing some more soon.
Bye.
Kerry.

P.S. Please become a follower of mine.

9 comments:

  1. This looks wonderful Kerry! And wow you made a double! Looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute layout, love the way you have included the photo as part of your banner, and a double at that.
    Thanks for joining us at SUYS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kerry, this is fantastic! Those circular photos were a clever way to cover the criteria, and I just love the bunting! I also love the fact you ended up creating a double layout, well done! Thanks for playing along with us at Show Us Your Stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you have made it into a double layout. Clever use of the circles. Love your photos. thanks for joining in a SUYS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool take on the challenge! Thanks for playing along at SUYS, Kerry. Love your Summery colour combo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous - what a clever design with the banner and photos as circles! Love it. Thanks for playing at SUYS.

    ReplyDelete
  7. what fun photos....
    excellent work with the double.. way to go..
    thanks for joining in at show us your stuff

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fun design with the banner! thanks for playing along at SUYS :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant take on the challenge, looks like some fun memories! Thanks for joining us over @ SUYS :)

    ReplyDelete