Tuesday 26 May 2015

Charms Creations NSD Challenge.

I have been busy scrapping at a retreat this weekend, oh so much fun.
So I got around to creating this for the national scrapbooking challenge over at Charms.

Here is the sketch for the challenge:


801cc06bff73cfb886e8de1714d8058e
It is so pretty.
Here is what I created:


This is a photo from our holidays in Blairgowrie last year, such a beautiful part of our country.

I have used a stencil from Scrap FX with texture paste and then inked over it. I have used a flair from Funky Flair Studio and of course a chevron by Charm.

I usually create a double LO and this time for the other side I have created a project life LO.
I like to pop it up here for all my friends and family to see, so here it is:

That is it for now.
Please become a follower of mine if you are over visiting.
Bye.
Kerry.



1 comment: