Tuesday 26 May 2015

Sketchy Boards Challenge.

Here I am with another challenge and this time it is at Sketchy Boards.
This is the sketch for this month:


 
The colours are yellow and green.

What a great sketch!
Here is what I have created:


 I have used the wedding invite in place of a photo.
I have stuck fairly close to the sketch.
I have applied texture paste with a stencil to make the leaves and then sprayed with glimmer mist.
That is it for now. If your visiting please become a follower.
Bye.
Kerry.

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad you found inspiration from the challenge this month.. your layout looks wonderful.. what great memories.. thanks for joining in with Sketchy boards this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad we gave you some inspiration to scrap these precious photos. Thanks for playing with us this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great page thanks for entering this month

    ReplyDelete