Wednesday 17 June 2015

D-lish Scraps Challenge.

Hi guys I'm not sure if I have completed a LO for D-lish Scraps before, 
but thought I would give this one a go.
I actually hadn't brought the kit this month as I was away and when I got around to creating this LO my daughter had brought it and I pinched  some from hers.
This is the mood board for this month:


Wow what a great moodboard! The colours are very striking and a fantastic sketch too.
Anyway here is what I have created:


This great bird is actually our neighbours, his name is Pepe.
When they go away we bird sit him for a week or more ( once it was a month ) at a time.
He is just delightful and we love coming home to him singing and talking.
My son took this great photo of him while he was studying photography at school.
I showed our neighours this LO and they were rapt.

Anyway I took inspiration from the chevrons, followed the sketch and colours.
I used the washi film strip tape and the black sequins from D-lish.

I usually create a double LO and like to pop it here for family and friends to see. 
So here it is:


Well that is it for today.
If your reading this PLEASE become a follower of mine.
Thanks and bye.
Kerry.

3 comments:

  1. You have created a beautiful double! Love the big photo of your birdie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pages. Birds can be such sweet pets, even if it is only occasionally! Love your take on the inspiration board. Thanks for joining us at D-lish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A double WOW !! Thats just awesome thanks for playing along with us at D-lish

    ReplyDelete