Tuesday 16 June 2015

Funky Flair Challenge.

Hi everyone I'm not sure if I have created for Funky Flairs yet but I had a go at this months.
Here is what is required:


I'm not into pale colours but when I complete a challenge 
with them on I think why I don't use them more often.
This is what I have created:


This is a great photo of my nephew which my son took for 
photograph a few years ago at school.
I picked this paper up at Spotlight the morning I created this LO, it is 
a Kaisercraft one and I thought the glitter circles were perfect.
I just had fun using up scraps and odd embellishments I had and also a Funky Flair.

If you are reading this PLEASE become a follower of mine.
That's it for now.
Bye.
Kerry.

1 comment:

  1. brilliant layout kerry thanks so much for playing along with us this month

    ReplyDelete