Sunday 14 June 2015

Kraft Plus Challenge.

Well I'm back again with another challenge over at Kraft+ this month and this is what is required:


Sometimes the hardest part is choosing the photo's for these challenges.
When I went through my stash of photo's I came up with my retreat photo's at Scrappe Tiger Retreat and thought "PERFECT".

Here is what I have created:


I have tried altering the kraft paper by smearing with ink, spritzing with water and sprinkling with sea salt and leaving over night. I love the result and texture it has left. I also found some animal print felt which I sprayed orange, it was very vibrant when I sprayed it but faded when dry, it blends in well. I also have a lovely Charms Creation heart which I already had and it finishes off the LO beautifully.
I usually create a double LO and like to pop it up here for friends and family to see and here it is:


Animal print is out of my comfort zone but I had so much fun with this LO.

If you are reading this PLEASE become a follower of mine.
Bye for now. 
Kerry.

3 comments:

  1. You did an awesome job - & it's great to get outta that comfort zone I reckon.....LOOOVE seeing your double, it makes 'sense' of your project & those circles are YUM....also love the bg work on the kraft cardstock.....thanks so much for joining us this month at K+!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You certainly have created great texture in the background kraft. Love those big paw prints too. Thanks for joining us over @ Kraft+ this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a puurrrrfectly yummy double! Thanks so much for joining us this month Kerry!

    ReplyDelete