Sunday 14 June 2015

Scrapping Clearly Challenge.

I have found a new challenge to enter over at Scrapping Clearly
I found it through someone else blogging about it. 
Anyway here is the moodboard for this month:

 What a lovely moodboard it is.
This is my creation:


This is my gorgeous niece and from a few years ago.
I had fun creating the circle with ink, water and sea salt, which I came across this technique the night before on the computer. I was lucky to be at a craft day and a friend had this feather stamp and die cut from stampin up and they let me use it. I also had a runner from Charms Creation which has been in my stash for ages. The paper I found that morning at Spotlight on my way there and it is glitter circles from kaisercraft.
I'm very happy with the end result and had so much fun creating it.
I will go link it up now.
If you are reading this PLEASE become a follower of mine.
Bye.
Kerry.

4 comments:

  1. AMAZING!!!! Totally breath taking!!! Thanks for playing along with Scrapping Clearly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this oh - what a great design and such a great take on our Moodboard!!

    Thanks for joining us this month at Scrapping Clearly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your feathers ! Beautiful layout ! Thank you for playing at Scrapping Clearly !

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun happy page! Beautiful take on our board, thanks for joining in!!

    ReplyDelete