Wednesday 17 June 2015

Show Us Your Stuff Challenge.

Well here I am with another entry into SUYS monthly challenge.
This is the requirements this month:

I love the colours on this mood board and I ran with the cold and music theme.
Here is what I have created:
  This is a photo of my son when he was back at school a few years ago now. They were taking photo's for photography class.

I have coloured my own paper here using ink pads, water and sea salt. 
I love the finished result.
 I found this old sheet music from the Salvo's and decided to keep the song title as I thought it went well with the cold theme.
I painted my camera with ( new to me ) glitter paste.
I also included a Charms Creation chevron.

Most of the time I create a double LO , I like to pop it up here for my family and friends to see.
So here it is:


I had to add these photo's as they are jumping and have no heads.
Cool photo's.

That is it for now.
If your reading this please become a follower of mine.
Bye.
 Kerry.

7 comments:

  1. Wow Kerry, your handmade paper is beautiful, so clever. I love the design of your layout. Thanks for joining us this month at SUYS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous take on the challenge. I love your handmade paper, it looks so cool. Great design & fun photos...I love it when the kids get behind the camera. Thanks for joining us over @ SUYS this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh I love your handmade paper - I really want to try that technique now! What a fabulous photo - perfect with the music paper. Thanks for playing along with us at SUYS :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome photos.. so fun.. great take on the mood board.. thank you for joining in at show us your stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great take on the board Kerry! Those photos are so much fun, and I adore that paper you created, just gorgeous! I love the cluster of embellishments that includes the Charms chevron and the altered camera. Thanks for joining us at SUYS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How clever Kerry! Love your handmade paper. Great take on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fabulous! Great take on the board, thanks for playing along this month!

    ReplyDelete