Sunday 31 January 2016

Let's Get Sketchy Challenge.

I am sneaking my challenge entry in at almost the last hour ha ha.
I have completed an entry for Let's Get Sketchy Week 1.
Here is the sketch:

I didn't realize there is a sketch every week so I will
 have to have a look at the blog more often.
Here is what I have created:


Unfortunately this was almost 2 years ago now ha ha, time is flying by fast.
This was the bit of sunshine in my day.
I love using all the bar-code strips that are cut off the bottom of the cardstock as they are all so interesting and varied.

If you are visiting my blog please become a follower of mine.
Until next time. 
Bye!
Kerry.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful page!!! Thank you for joining us @LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What awesome colours. Thanks for joining in at Let's Get Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete