Friday 25 March 2016

Scrapbooking Top 50 Australia Challenge.

I have tried a challenge over at Scrapbooking Top 50 this month.
Here are the requirements:

Include the word SWEET too. 

I love the colours, doughnuts and the word sweet.
I thought this would be perfect for a photo of my grand daughter, 
especially with the word sweet.
So here is my L.O. :


I went for circles as I loved the doughnuts and the colours.
I have used a few goodies also from D-lish ( glitter bow, postage stamp )
The lovely chipboard circle with the word love I think is ScrapFX.
I usually create a double LO as I have heaps of photo's and love to pop it up here for family and friends to see and here it is:


I forgot to mention my beautiful daughter as well.
Well that is it for now.
Until next time bye.
Kerry.
P.S. if you are visiting please become a follower of mine.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining us at SBT50 Kerry - what a lovely layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet page! I loved how you used circles like the donuts and the background paper is like the sprinkles. Thank you for joining us at SBT50 this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous photo and layout. Love the chipboard circle with the word love. Sweet and beautiful well done. Thanks for joining us at SBT50

    ReplyDelete