Sunday 10 April 2016

Kraft Plus Challenge!

I'm here to pop up a quick post for my entry into this 
months challenge over at Kraft Plus
The challenge this month is:



This is what I have created:


I have used a hug and kiss from Charms Creation and the silver looking thing next to it is actually a flair which is black with white numbers on it.
 It hasn't photographed well.
It was great to use the washi tape as I have heaps 
and don't use it often enough.
That's it for now.
If you are visiting please become a follower of mine.
Bye.
Kerry.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely layout Kerry. I like the washi tape and the kiss hug are the perfect embellishment.
    Louise xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant use of the washi tape & I love the subtle background. Thanks for joining us over @ Kraft+ this month :)

    ReplyDelete